How to Banish Your Stay at Home Blues and Redeem Your Time to Feel Better Now!
The COVID-19 pandemic has many of us feeling anxious. On top of that, staying at home with nothing but time on our hands has many of us wondering what to do with ourselves. The good news: none of us are alone with these feelings. Things are tough for everyone; the playing field is much more even.
Whether you need to find a job or just have loads of time on your hands now, there are many ways to redeem your time. Now is a great time to focus on and improve yourself!
To help you beat the stay at home blues, we created a series of posts on how to make the most of your time. We’ll describe things you can do, with or without our help, to get ahead, rank higher in your network, or just stay up to date!
Our first suggestion: Utilize LinkedIn!
• Take time to expand your network and send invitations to connect
• Engage with your current connections
• Write a post about how you’re adapting to the “new normal”
• Comment on others’ posts; start a conversation, discussion, or debate among your network peers
• Enhance your profile, make it a true representation of you, and set yourself apart
About The Author
Director of Brand Strategy
To avoid watching the final season of Game of Thrones, Adam keeps himself busy engaging our marketing, recruiting, and customer experience frameworks. While he’s often behind the scenes pulling the strings, his insight, experience, and job search expertise shine through in efforts to expand brand reach and serve as a driving force behind many of our endeavors. Connect with Adam on LinkedIn.